Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

George Clooney: 'Did Too Many Drugs,' Slept With 'Too Many Chicks' to Be a Politician

George Clooney is taking the center of attention today in the entertainment news world...Hollywood actor and activist George Clooney, 49, has been discussed as a possible democratic candidate. However, he made it very clear today that he may not be cut out to work in the political system.
"I didn't live my life in the right way for politics, you know," the actor, 49, stated in The Hollywood Reporter.  "I f----- too many chicks and did too many drugs, and that's the truth." 

Clooney does however feel that politicians should be honest about their pasts and move forward with why they will make the best candidate.

In a quote from PEOPLE, Clooney explained that “a savvy political figure "would start from the beginning by saying, 'I did it all. I drank the bong water. Now let's talk about issues,' "he says."That's gonna be my campaign slogan: 'I drank the bong water.' " 

Clooney also explains that even not in political office he will still stay involved with helping world issues.  

I have a lot of respect for George Clooney. I think he's a talented actor with a good head on his shoulders, and he's done a lot of work to help world causes. I'm not surprised hearing the discussion of whether or not he would be a good democratic candidate because it seems that a lot of celebrities are really trying to get more involved in our government system and almost prove to the world that they have what it takes. I also loved his campaign slogan because he does get the point across. It reminds me of when Obama admitted to smoking tobacco and it causing controversy. My opinion is who cares? Are they going to do a good job with the position? That's where you vote from, not on personal life. 


1 comment:

  1. I can just see his "I drank the bong water" bumper stickers.

    ReplyDelete