Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Billy Ray Says ‘Hannah’ Destroyed His Family

No one saw this one coming...Singer/actor Billy Ray Cyrus is blaming daughter Miley’s hit show Hannah Montana for tearing his family apart. He has not spoken to Miley since videos were posted of Miley using the legal substance salvia, and he has been separated from estranged wife Tish since the fall.
“That damn show destroyed my family,” he stated in an interview with GQ magazine. “I’d take it back in a second. For my family to be here and just be everybody okay, safe and sound and happy and normal.”
According to the San Francisco Examiner, Billy Ray never made profit off Hannah Montana.
“For the record, to set it straight, I want to tell you: I’ve never made a dime off of Miley," he said. "You got a lot of people have made percentages off of her. I’m proud to say to this day I’ve never made one commissioned dollar, or dime, off of my daughter.”
Reports from ABC and FOX News both state that Cyrus wishes he could have protected his daughter more, and he wishes he could shelter her from the dangers.
Miley has two movies premiering this year. She has not spoken to her father since the salvia incident.
When I found out this information, honestly I was shocked. I never thought I'd see the day when Miley's dad says the kickoff to her career is what tore her family apart. From the looks of it on Hannah Montana they seem to have the most perfect relationship and lifestyle, he even wrote a song for her. I feel that when Miley sees this in the tabloids and reads next month's GQ interview it can go either one of two ways; she will contact him and try to make amends and clean up here act, or she will continue to do as she does now and not speak to her father.

No comments:

Post a Comment